Full Job Description
Salary Range: $15- $17 per hour depending on experience
If you are looking for a great start to a career in HR, this is the job for you!
RC Willey Home Furnishings has been serving our community for nearly 90 years. With a foundation built on trust, our employees get more than just a paycheck. We are committed to helping each other succeed and balance work with life responsibilities and opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Flexible, friendly work environment.
- Paid Time Off starting your first day.
- Paid Holidays.
- Excellent Employee Purchase Discounts.
- A Tuition Reimbursement program.
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance including HSA, Life and Disability coverage and more.
- Access to Company medical clinic and services.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Annual Company Profit Sharing.
- 401(k) with company match and more!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Receive and respond to phone calls regarding a variety of human resource related questions.
- Assist in processing applications, and other pre-employment documents.
- File various human resource documents.
- Prepare documents for scanning into our systems.
- Serve as a Company advocate to prospective applicants as well as established associates.
- Check employment references and perform background checks for applicants.
- Assist department with a variety of Human Resource and administrative responsibilities.
- All other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING ALONG:
- Must be outgoing, friendly, and able to engage others in conversation on the phone, in person and online.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite and able to learn new software programs quickly.
- Must be detail-oriented, accurate in maintaining records and electronic filing systems, and have the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be dependable, organized and professional with the ability to work without supervision.
To help keep our employees and customers safe, we perform a criminal background check and drug screen.
Join Our Team! Click on the link below to complete an application.
To apply for this job please visit www.rcwilley.com.