Intricate is proud to be a complete energy services company in key areas of the oil and gas industry. We have grown into a diverse company with a flourishing portfolio of service offerings and a growing reputation for effective solutions and exceptional results.
If you are interested in a career that values your hard work, creativity, and energy, then Intricate is for you. We offer an energetic group dynamic, so you’ll always be able to work alongside other individuals who are as unique, enthusiastic, and driven as you are.
The principal role of the instrumentation journeyman is to be responsible for calibration, maintenance, proving and inspections of gas and liquid measurement, while promoting a healthy and safe workplace and ensuring top performance and quality service.
- Complete technical troubleshooting and field maintenance
- Complete wellsite and facility shutdown checks and inspections
- Understand, interpret and troubleshoot RTU, EFM and PLC configurations
- Interpret blueprints, circuit diagrams and schematics
- Collect / validate fuel, flare and vent data and understand the regulations to interrupt data
- Complete gas and liquid sampling
- Apply AER Directive 017 regulations and OGC measurement guidelines to work habits and procedures
- Understand high level reporting delineation, regulatory requirements, and measurement best practices
- Support small construction and CSU projects
- Must reside in the Grande Prairie / Peace River / Fairview / Dawson Creek / Fort St John area and be flexible in terms of schedule, type of work, and travel requirements
- Strong work ethic and ensure that safe work procedures and processes are followed in the field
- Adapt quickly with the ability to manage and deal with ever-changing job requirements
- Excellent communication, organization, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Establish and maintain excellent team and client working relationships
- Good mathematical, mechanical and logical reasoning skills
Qualifications / Experience:
- Journeyman certificate with industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of field activities, and oil and gas facilities
- Fluent with Microsoft Office, Google, and company software applications
- Required HSE training for field work
- Valid Alberta Class 5 operator’s license or equivalent with clean driver abstract
- Work in vicinity of high pressure lines and electrical systems
- Experience working with basic hand tools
- Field environment and standard office
- Will be exposed to worksite hazards while performing related task
- Capable to lift and move material and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
- Capable of lifting objects up to 50 lbs with aid as required
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.