WhizAI is the first and only purpose-built cognitive insights platform for life sciences, empowering users to get answers to their business questions by simply asking via voice or text on web and mobile.
Whiz AI is pre-trained on life sciences data and business terminologies, enabling it to answer even the most complex questions from billions of records in seconds. Fast, easy, and scalable, Whiz AI is the trusted partner of choice at the top global life sciences companies. Asked. Answered. Instantly.
We are on a mission to make enterprise analytics as easy and delightful as using your favorite app. The days of tedious dashboards, long training hours, and complex analytics software are over.
Our platform is disrupting the $190B+ analytics market industry by making it 100X faster and easier for all business users to simply talk to their data and get insights, based on the innovations in NLP, AI, ML and enterprise software. We are the future of business intelligence and if you too want to put innovation and user experience for business users above all else, this role is for you.
As a Java Engineer you will:
1. Design and develop various Java-Based Components & Services of our AI-enabled Platform.
2. Implement data adapters for data and analytical stores to integrate with the platform
3. Integrate platform with external enterprise services via API’s
4. Provide technical guidance and assistance to other solution and product engineers
5. Collaborate with Team Leads, Senior Engineers, local and remote team of developers in full software development life cycle with agile methods
Must have Qualifications :
● 5+ years of design & development of large scale distributed systems in Java
● Excellent knowledge of RDBMS with SQL/JPA/Hibernate
● Spring Boot, REST API, gRPC, JSON, XML & Micro Services
● Understanding of GC, JVM, Memory Management, Profilers & remote Debugging
● Strong OO Design skills & implementation of design patterns
● Good knowledge of Concurrency, Algorithms and Data Structures
● Unit and Integration Testing, Selenium-based automation
● Knowledge of Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Linux, JIRA
● Good communication, problem-solving & presentation skills
● Self Driven by a strong sense of ownership and urgency
● Ability to work with local & remote teams using Agile methodologies
Competitive and commensurate with experience. WhizAI offers a base salary, a bonus plan, and equity.
Health care Benefits,Salary and others