IKEA SOUTHEAST ASIA
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
*You will work together with your colleagues in the IKEA Food management team; lead and manage the kitchen production team to fulfil the purpose of our function by building business and people together. You strive to make people smile while providing irresistible food offers in a welcoming atmosphere that gives our guests a good reason to return again and again.
*You take ownership for ensuring food safety in all parts of the store and train others as appropriate. You lead and manage co-workers so that we provide irresistible food offers of good taste and quality served in a safe and efficient way.
*You will together work with IKEA Food team ensuring the full potential of IKEA Food is realised and the following 10 tasks are fulfilled:
1. Attract visitors to the IKEA store
2. Offer a range that appeal to the many people on the market
3. Strengthen the low-price profile of the IKEA store
4. Strengthen the quality perception of the IKEA store
5. Contribute to a day out for the whole family
6. Strengthen the Swedish profile of the IKEA store
7. Build trust for the IKEA store among customers, co-workers and suppliers
8. Ensure that IKEA co-workers get a good meal for a low price
9. Serve the many store visitors
10. Be efficient and generate a reasonable profit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.