Website TRP Recruitment
We are recruiting for a supplier specializing in ladies knitwear, to design into briefs for trend-led retailers.
Our client is looking for a motivated, hardworking, and creative designer to join their knitwear team. 3- 5 years experience across knitwear design working for either a supplier or retailer.is required.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing knitwear ranges based on briefs for a number of key clients
- Be up to date and research the latest fashion trends, produce trend boards, create seasonal trend/directional reports, and present this back to buyers
- Working with buyers to produce bestselling styles
- Ability to listen and translate ideas & concepts into commercial designs
- Liaise with overseas factories on a daily basis
- Ability to create detailed design sheets and technical packs
- Supporting the design team, being a key member of the team in creating commercial, fashion-led knitwear taking into account best and worst sellers
- Previous experience working in a knitwear design role either supplier or retail
- Proficient in CAD and illustrator
- Be highly technical, able to design across all knitwear gauges
- Must have a strong commercial eye, and an ability to interpret trends
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment,& have a pro-active approach.
- Strong organization skills, and able to work to deadlines
- Must be a team player with a willingness to take direction and eager to learn.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.