The Vehicle Logistics Coordinator will play a crucial role in ensuring smooth vehicle movements to the correct locations, within agreed time frames, whilst balancing costs to ultimately help improve the customer experience and support the Logistics Analyst functions.
You will be required to communicate with multiple departments and third parties, while coordinating a large volume of transport moves.
- Act as a dedicated point of contact for logistic activities in UAE to both internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with transportation and vendors, coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations
- Ability to work within a Transport Management System to book transport and maintain data integrity
- Create communication flows to ensure all stakeholders are informed about vehicle progress from Port to Service Centre
- Record damage claims
- Problem solve and be able to escalate priority issues
- Work with Sales, Marketing, Fleet, & Service teams to aid in internal vehicle movements
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and communicate relevant information across all levels of the organization
- Be able to work under high pressure and during demanding periods
- Business level fluency in spoken and written English, Arabic is a plus
- Detail oriented, extreme accuracy, good at numbers
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work across multiple systems
- Administrative and automotive experience preferred
- Must hold a full local Driver Licence with an excellent and safe driving history
To apply for this job please visit tesla.avature.net.