Are you a friendly and caring person seeking a new position with great job satisfaction within a care home that can support you in your career with progression and education support?
Remedicare are currently recruiting a Maintenance Manager for our clients care home.
This care home have opportunities for a Maintenance Manager who can work in Woking.
The care home are currently searching for a competent and reliable working / maintenance manager to lead the maintenance team.
You will be responsible for managing all installation, repair and upkeep operations of our company’s facilities.
Your duties will include maintaining machinery/tools, planning, and overseeing repair activities, and developing maintenance procedures.
If you have proven experience, with excellent organizational and leadership abilities, then we encourage you to apply today.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of maintenance machinery and equipment, as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
The home are recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to join there experienced and qualified care team on permanent contracts.
Please see details below:
Hours: 40 hours per week
Hourly Rate: £14.00
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Good understanding of technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Limited interview slots are available so if you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me when you can.
*Able offer staff benefits as well as support towards gaining higher qualifications*
If you are interested in this position please apply now!!!
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.