Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organisation:
To provide administrative support to the (1) Vice President Brand adidas EM, (2) Senior Director Brand Reebok EM and (3) Senior Director IT EM whilst supporting key marketing processes and administrative functions to ensure efficient management and smooth running of the function on a day to day level.
- Take charge of all kind of correspondence independently, to ensure timely and accurate response.
- Calendar management – prioritize meeting invitations and make sure all appointments are in line with the times.
- Support assigned Senior Management team members in coordination of travel, events & summits. Plan & coordinate all travel arrangements (visas, airline/hotel reservations & expense reports).
- Complete travel expense reports.
- Drive, coordinate and support specific administrative projects and assignments under the direction of the VP / Senior Director.
- Schedule internal and external meetings / conferences.
- Plan and organize all team events, meetings, summits, workshops.
- Document management – preparation of reports / presentations / correspondence, coordination of documents for signature and filing as requested.
- Maintain and update department files, records, (organizational) charts and publications
- Maintain vacation overview for the team.
- Create presentations.
- Take over administrative and coordinative tasks of department members as requested.
- Check and correct problems in existing systems and processes that are not immediately evident.
- Support team as well as management.
- Support Office Reception team on ad-hoc basis.
- All employees and leadership based in the UAE
- All Marketing leads in Emerging Markets
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, can-do attitude and positive disposition
- Approachable and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills preferred.
- A good team player with an international mindset
- Excellent organization, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (advanced)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University Degree or Certification in Business with Marketing being a subject of preference.
- Minimum 3 years year experience in supporting senior management in any admin/co-ordination function ideally within (sporting) apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG industry
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adidas-group.com.