The Operations Planning Office in cooperation with non-Operations Division functions, coordinates, integrates and assures all planning activity for operations on-site, in order to deliver seamless, cross-functional operations. The office will focus on event-time planning for each and every day of the event.
The Manager Event Planning is a critical operational role responsible for leading a team to produce the daily operational documents for dedicated days. The role requires weekend and early morning/late night working (on a rotation basis) throughout event-time.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
– Editor of, and contributing author to, the Master Daily Mapping;
– Manage the planning process of the following stages: collation, refinement, assurance, approval, briefing, delivery and assessment;
– Ensure that daily operational documents are compliant with all relevant laws and regulations, Expo Policies, H&S standards and any specific direction and guidance given by the Expo Operations Senior Management;
– Conduct assurance activities for the purpose of quality management/ continual improvement as required;
– Update the e-Library with approved documents using the mandated workflow;
– Other tasks as directed by the line manager and/or the Head of Operations Planning Office.
6+ years of experience in event planning at manager level in a complex, ambiguous and dynamic environment, as well as:
– A bachelor’s degree within a relevant field;
– Event planning at manager level in a complex, ambiguous and dynamic environment;
– Willingness to undergo formal and informal training necessary for attaining competence in-role;
– Collaborates and facilitates effectively;
– Communicates expectations clearly and proficient in forming ad hoc teams to deliver results;
– Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
To apply for this job please visit careers.expo2020dubai.com.