Website INFOTREE SERVICE INC
The Marketing Manager Benelux needs to raise awareness and identify demand by using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics such as digital marketing, social media marketing, website, tradeshows, conferences, field events, direct mail, call campaigns, webinars and PR.
The main goal is to move accounts into the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers through the execution of marketing programs.
The job will cover Benelux responsibility; aligned to the other Marketing Manager Benelux based in the Amsterdam office and Marketing Director Continental Europe, based in the Paris office.
- Strong Integrated Marketing Foundation.
- Primary marketing point of contact for the growing local Medium Enterprise- and Finance Sales teams
- Drive marketing campaigns from inception to optimization with a team based in different countries to generate new responses, marketing qualified leads, opportunities and pipeline acceleration.
- Drive, manage and execute Medium Enterprise- and Finance-marketing activities, including events, field marketing initiatives, direct mail, web site, digital marketing campaigns, awareness campaigns, and social media initiatives.
- Drive, manage and execute all online activities for the Benelux region; including website content, PPC/SEO, Digital marketing campaigns as well as social media campaigns
- Manage and execute all events in Belgium and Luxembourg; covering both Client-led, partner-led and externally organized events
- Analysis of campaigns and events performance, recommendations for future enhancements and optimization.
- Results-driven business to business marketing professional with a proven ability to deliver commitments on time while achieving or exceeding business goals
- Minimum of 5-8 years of related and proven marketing experience, Events, preferably within the enterprise software sector.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills in English are a must. Dutch OR French-language skills area plus.
- A talented marketer that has worked on a variety of campaigns and event for B2B Tech customers within an agency could also be a good profile.
- Driving demand generation through events and digital campaigns for B2B tech companies would be really our best chance to have the candidate quickly engaged. Note that the scope will include covering Belgium.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience working within a Cloud-company is highly desirable.
- Experience in online-marketing is highly desirable.
- The job will be 40 hours a week and will require travelling to Belgium on a regular basis while, European travel is also part of the job
Thanks & Regards,
Account Manager– Recruitment
Infotree Service Inc.
Office : +44 2080772828 (UK) +49 30 21502948 (Germany)
Web site: https://www.infotreeglobal.com/