At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors.
As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their careers.
We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
At IFS, the business has well-defined KPIs for marketing’s contribution to (1) lead generation & pipeline and (2) brand awareness growth. The role helps stakeholders identify which programs are most impactful to achieving these targets – as well as which programs are not.
As part of the Global Marketing Insights & Operations team, this role is equal parts advisory and analytical work. It’s important to be the source of data insights as it concerns our marketing programs, channels and initiatives. Likewise, it’s important to use this access to advise internal marketing clients on the most effective investment of marketing resources, as well as where to take action to progress our pipeline.
Marketing Operations & Analytics Offer is the go-to resource in the global marketing team that provides the structure, analysis, reporting and advisory to help measure marketing effectiveness across campaigns and initiatives. This role has a strong knowledge of both our CRM and the central role it plays in our data flow across the Martech stack.
Note that this is a ~12-month fixed-term contract role.
- Work with complex datasets to identify trends and provide analysis of marketing KPIs
- Gather and analyze data to ensure maximum profitability and return on investments
- Work with marketing stakeholders (Campaigns, Digital, Comms) to set up proper tracking of marketing activities
- Become an expert in IFS CRM (IFS is an enterprise applications company that develops CRM solutions as part of its ERP suite);
- Act as a representative of the marketing organization on the roadmap & development of the company’s CRM system
- Work with the digital marketing and corporate services teams to automate reporting and processes including the support and maintenance of new planning/reporting tools as they become available
- Work with VP of Marketing Operations to proactively take part in goal setting & tracking within the marketing organization
- Work with our agency to rollout dashboards in PowerBI that provide transparency into the sales funnel, with a focus on top-of-funnel activity
- Design & develop marketing reports that help address the most pressing questions of stakeholders; deliver these reports on a predictable/reliable cadence; work with stakeholders to understand and action the results
- Maintain existing reports to support insights for the broader marketing team (digital marketing reporting, social media reporting, campaign reporting, event reporting)
- Previous experience extracting and querying data in CRM systems
- Working knowledge of Power BI
- Fluency in analytics tools, i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Fluency in MSFT Excel
- Fluency in marketing automation tools, i.e. Marketo
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to project manage
- Minimum of 5 years of direct experience in Marketing Analytics and Operations
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communicator (written, verbal and presentation skills
- Previous experience working at an enterprise applications software vendor
- Technical understanding of how marketing automation tools can be / are integrated into CRM systems and the like
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations.
The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognised leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector.
Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit IFS.com.