NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL HEALTHCARE
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Marketing Specialist reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Marketing Specialist is an important individual contributor to Marketing. They are expected to be collaborative, results driven, organized with a keen attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and deliver flawless execution of their projects. The Marketing Specialist will work with a range of clients within and beyond NM.
The Marketing Specialist is an important individual contributor within the Marketing division. They support the manager/team in identified projects that often include multi-tasking various projects with the ability to anticipate and communicate needs of the project with the manager. The Marketing Specialist creates building blocks of NM’s marketing plans and, in doing so, learns fundamentals of strategic marketing. They are expected to be collaborative, results driven and deliver flawless execution of their projects
The Marketing Specialist supports the manager in the execution of assigned/identified projects:
- Understands the scope and objectives of assigned projects and delivers against those objectives.
- Develops key elements of the marketing plan and/or the creation of marketing materials.
- Supports strong internal client relationships by understanding internal client needs, delivering high quality materials/plans, and effectively managing feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of comparable experience.
- An additional 2-3 years of experience in related field.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills with a proactive and constructive attitude.
- Understanding of healthcare industry and academic medical centers.
- Agency or client-side healthcare marketing experience/internship.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or related field.
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.