No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees.
You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Material Management Supervisor | Al Futtaim Auto Center | Dubai
Al-Futtaim Automotive’s customer-centric approach, international standards and value-adding business philosophy enable us to be the automotive company of choice across all of the territories in which we operate.
An innovative leader in the automotive industry, Al-Futtaim Automotive Group has a widespread and well-developed distribution network currently operating in 11 countries across the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Al-Futtaim Automotive Group is proud to represent some of the world’s most popular and desirable automotive brands.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Material Management Supervisor for Al Futtaim Auto Center in Dubai who will perform operations and projects to ensure the right product at the right place at the right time and at an optimal cost.
Specifically, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- The Demand Planner is responsible to review and process Back-to-Back orders with the supplier.
- Ensure orders are sent to the supplier and confirmation on receipt of orders.
- Ensure orders are dispatched within the agreed lead time
- Recall and Redistribution Order Processing and Follow up
- Monitor Auto-Replenishment orders
- Collect market information from business, analyse and incorporates it into statistical forecasting models to generate the final forecast.
- Measures variances between forecast and actual demand analyze cause and effect, recommends corrective action to Order and Inventory Team
- Analyse Sales trends for Key Customers and Branches
- Gather inquiry information and analysis to identify part numbers that potentially could increase company revenue
- Collect Lost Sales information from the Sales team and take necessary action to improve the availability.
- Review of Stocked and Non-Stocked Items and analysis of root cause and countermeasures and coordinate to Ordering team for further actions.
- Proactively working with Sales team to avoid Last Sales or Local Purchase
An ideal candidate for this role should possess the following qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills:
- Degree or any related Supply Chain Certificate.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Supply Chain, preferably with Automotive/Construction experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Material management systems. Business development and process improvement skills.
- Demonstrated experience developing management reporting packs and presenting to senior leadership;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/MS Projects);
- Extensive knowledge of Martial management systems Syncron and/or other ERP
- Experience with large multi Echelon multi-brand supply chains
- Experience in automotive/construction/Tyre industry either directly or as a consultant.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility.
Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.