KGS TECHNOLOGY GROUP INC
Operation of Overhead Cranes is involved in this job Perform disassembly, clean, re qualification, rework and assembly operations on Traction Motor Combo component utilizing manual equipment and automated equipment in accordance with manufacturing and quality procedures. Inspect work completed on components to internal inspection criteria for compliance to quality or engineering requirements. Responsible to perform work in a safe manor in support of lean manufacturing principals such as but not limited to 5s or single piece flow to required task time. In some cases may have to perform special process such as welding or non-destructive testing which will require special process training or certification. Operation of overhead cranes
- Knowledge of safe use manual equipment and hand tools for assigned product lines.
- Working knowledge of use of inspection measurement equipment
- Understanding of all manufacturing and quality procedures associating assigned product line in a lean manufacturing environment
- Maintain acceptable defect rates
- Successful completion of training requirements
- Where applicable, trained in special processes such as but not limited to welding or non-destructive testing
- Demonstrate ability to safely complete job tasks utilizing manual or automated equipment as well as use of gages needed for inspection or testing as required
- Demonstrate ability to document and record inspection results per in-house procedures
- Successful completion of quality audit to internal procedures on assigned product line and/or use of equipment
- Must have high school diploma or GED at a minimum
- Knowledge of EHS procedures and policies
- 2nd shift hours: 1:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.