- Full Time
- Pikeville, KY
Website First Care Clinics
Full Job Description
We are excited to be opening a new clinic in Pikeville, KY. The clinic is scheduled to open in December of 2019. This position is a wonderful opportunity to gain extensive clinical knowledge, build relationships with our patients that reside within the community and surrounding counties, and enjoy a happy work-life balance with a talented team of professionals.
First Care provides walk-in, urgent, and occupational medicine services to communities throughout Kentucky and Indiana. We treat a wide range of illnesses, injuries, and common conditions, as well as offer wellness, screening, and diagnostic services.
We are relentless about transforming the delivery of healthcare through outstanding customer service, convenience, and affordability.
We are devoted to doing the right thing; we go to great lengths to ensure superior clinical quality and build trusting relationships between our employees, our patients, and our partners.
Our Employment Philosophy:
First Care is dedicated to providing our employees with a positive and productive work environment. Above all, employees will be given the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every First Care patient.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for providing exceptional patient care following standards and protocols set by First Care.
- Come to work each day relentless about transforming the delivery of healthcare through outstanding customer service, convenience, and affordability
- Triage patients – perform blood draws, check vitals, give injections, etc.
- Assist with clerical work such as checking in patients, performing insurance verifications, etc.
- Document patient vitals and x-ray results in the EMR
- Work as part of the overall team by answering the phone, completing referrals, patient callbacks and other activities as requested
- Abides by company policies and procedures
- MA, LPN or Phlebotomist preferred
- At least 1-year experience in a clinic setting, preferably urgent care or ER required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of the team
- A passion for helping people
To apply for this job please visit secure2.entertimeonline.com.