Overview of No Frills Jobs
No Frills Jobs: When looking for No Frills jobs, applicants should consult the online application form for specific details on positions for hire. Entry-level jobs represent the most widely available form of employment at No Frills stores.
About No Frills
No Frills, often stylized as no frills, operates as a Canadian chain of discount grocery stores. Founded in 1978, the discount retail chain primarily maintains stores in Ontario but also manages locations in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island. The chain emerged after the renovation of a converted Loblaws store. The company concept of warehouse-based price points caught on and the brand soon expanded across Canada. No Frills consists of around 200 locations and employs thousands across the network of supermarkets.
The majority of products sold at No Frills supermarkets center around food. Common items for sale include dairy products, meats, deli items, frozen foods, non-perishable food items, and produce. No Frills also regularly sells baked goods, alcohol, and tobacco. Many No Frills grocery stores include fueling stations and pharmacies. Most customers cite extremely low prices and convenient locations as reasons for the success of the brand. No Frills customers also enjoy weekly promotions and special rewards programs that provide additional discounts to frequent shoppers.
No Frills Job Opportunities
Full-time & Part-time
Most No Frills employment opportunities offer part-time schedules. Like most grocery store chains in Canada, No Frills must hire dedicated associates to fill part-time and full-time jobs. No Frills offers flexible scheduling, competitive wages, and paid training to part-time and full-time workers.
Basic Requirements for No Frills Jobs
Open availability and motivated personalities often prove beneficial during No Frills interviews. Apply online to find No Frills jobs today.
The minimum hiring age starts at 12 for entry-level positions.
No Frills Jobs and Salary Expectation
Dependable, self-motivated workers often represent ideal candidates for No Frills jobs. The nationwide supermarket chain also needs to hire managers and supervisors for professional careers.
Positions regularly available at No Frills include the following:
Available in both part-time and full-time shifts, No Frills cashier jobs involve various aspects of customer service.
- Associates scan purchases and coupons, process payments, complete transactions, and greet customers.
- The position consists of standing in place for long periods of time and interacting directly with shoppers.
- Applicants with sound interpersonal skills often make the best cashier employees. No Frills pays cashiers hourly rates beginning at minimum wage.
- The average No Frills cashier earns between $10.00 and $11.00 per hour.
No Frills clerks work in assigned departments and carry out specific responsibilities.
- Deli workers slice deli meats and cheeses.
- Produce associates clean and wash fruits and vegetables.
- Dairy workers with No Frills arrange product displays and ensure freshness of goods.
- Seafood and meat clerks prepare cuts of meat. Many clerk positions involve manual labor.
- Applicants must stand in good health and possess the ability to perform required job duties prior to employment.
- No Frills clerk employees generally start out earning minimum wage. Pay often increases with experience and solid work performance.
A large percentage of No Frills inventory shipments arrive during off hours. The Canadian grocery store chain needs to hire applicants with open schedules to work nights and weekends as night crew members. Primary responsibilities of night crew associates with No Frills include:
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks, breaking down boxes, and unpacking raw goods.
- The ability to lift heavy objects and perform regular, manual labor greatly benefits night crew applicants during the hiring process.
- Average starting pay for No Frills night crew employees hovers around minimum wage. Experience may lead to hourly wages between $11.00 and $13.00.
Each department at No Frills stores requires supervisors and designated managers. Entry-level workers may advance into supervisory roles or managerial careers with experience. Individuals searching for grocery store careers with No Frills may also apply online for work as supervisors and managers. Common job duties shared among supervisors and managers include:
- Hiring and training new employees, setting schedules, delegating work, processing payroll and time sheets, and driving sales.
- Specific job titles available include supervisor, department manager, and store manager.
- No Frills supervisors often start out at $12.00 per hour or more.
- Average annual salary rates for department managers fall between $30,000 and $35,000.
- No Frills store managers may make in excess of $50,000 in annual salary.
Benefits of Working at No Frills
No Frills cares for employees and offers extensive work benefits packages through corporate parent Loblaw Companies Limited. Known for encouraging personal and professional growth, No Frills offers continuing education programs and advanced training to employees. The nationwide grocery store chain also provides lucrative hourly wages and yearly salary options. Flexible schedules, scholarship programs, and job benefits packages also exist for part-time and full-time No Frills employees.
Latest No Frills Jobs Vacancy
|Bakery Assistant Manager – Full-Time||View & Apply|
|DELI CLERK; OPEN AVAILABILITY||View & Apply|
|Personal Shopper – Part time||View & Apply|
|Produce Clerk – OVERNIGHTS, Part time||View & Apply|
|OVERNIGHT Clerk – Part-Time PERMANENT||View & Apply|
|Commis de la charcuterie – temps partiel||View & Apply|
|Commis de viande – temps partiel||View & Apply|
|Grocery Clerk – Part-Time, Day||View & Apply|
|Health Clerk – Part-Time||View & Apply|
SEARCH & APPLY FOR MORE NO FRILLS JOBS BELOW
To apply for this job please visit www.loblaw.ca.