COMMUNITY TRUST BANK INC
Full Job Description
- Prepare the reconcilements of various general ledger balance sheet accounts (assets and liabilities), deposit and loan applications, on us demand deposit accounts, correspondent bank accounts, and teller cash balancing for all branches.
- Prepare professional reports for all outstanding reconciling items and report to Markets, Business Units, and Senior Management.
- Assist in the preparation of data requested in the course of Finance audits performed.
- Ensure all actions performed are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES/EXPERIENCE
- Position normally requires a high school diploma.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a team environment.
- Performance is measured by accuracy and ownership of work.
- Identification of improperly posted transactions.
- Timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Normal office conditions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by personnel assigned to this job. This information is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel assigned to this position.
Candidates may be subject to the following screenings:
Credit Check, Drug Testing, and Criminal Background Check
Community Trust Bank offers a competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Company paid Life Insurance; Paid Vacation, Sick days, and Holidays; Short Term and Long Term Disability; 401K and ESOP.
Location: 346 North Mayo Trail, Pikeville, KY 41501
Job Type: Full-time