Website TOLL GLOBAL LOGISTICS
About Toll: Global Logistics
At Toll, we do more than just logistics – we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
- Operate forklift trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading bays, into trucks or storage facilities;
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise per procedures;
- Support to prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to procedures & standards
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Support to maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat;
- Support to organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Support to stock count, inventory count per schedule and guidelines.
- Perform daily equipment checks and using it safely
- manually handling goods when necessary
- stacking goods and moving them in designated storage bays
- Must follow personal and protective equipment (PPE) requirements and ensure the work is comply with health and safety regulations.
- Check loads are secure, stack goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Stack empty pallets following safety rules height in correct storage bays
- Check for damaged or missing items and then sorting stock for storage in correct / designated storage place;
- Make recommendations to supervisor for maintenance, repair and upkeep of facility and all equipment.
- Perform ad hoc duties when assigned
- Regularly sitting on a powered forklift truck
- Having good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon location
- Basic math and reading skills;
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- Perform duties and assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Comply with safety rules, regulations, guidelines, and procedures
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 44,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the center of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com
You must be entitled to work in the country in which the role is based and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.