CENTER FOR DISCOVERY
At Center for Discovery you will have the opportunity to work closely within a team of professionals consisting of eating disorders experts, all dedicated to promoting lasting health and healing.
Clinical supervision and guidance are provided on total client care and therapeutic milieu management, as well as career growth and personal development oversight. You will develop an individualized growth plan which will help you develop your professional skills and career objectives.
If you are looking for an organization that thrives on growth, celebrates diversity of thought, and rewards passionate execution, you’ve come to the right place. Because we put clients first, it is our honor to support and reward those who serve them.
The Operations Manager works collaboratively with the Executive Director and the Director of Milieu Management to manage the program and facility.
The Facility Manager is responsible for managing the milieu staff and promoting a positive work culture withing the program. The Operations Manager also takes responsibility for the physical facility and condition of the milieu to ensure the treatment spaces are safe, secure, and therapeutic.
The Operations Manager collaborates with the Executive Director to assure internal quality care, state licensing, and Joint Commission accreditation standards are met.
· Assigns tasks related to the admission and intake process to the milieu staff, as appropriate.
· Supports the patient discharge process and assigns duties to milieu staff, as necessary.
· Participates in weekly treatment team meetings and contributes insights from milieu staff.
· Takes notes during the treatment team meetings regarding patient care and facility needs, and publishes these for staff to review.
· Facilitates Community Meeting, weekly, and any other psychoeducational groups, as needed.
· Provides oversight of groups being led by milieu staff and assists as needed.
· Ensures adherence by the entire staff to the program schedule.
· Manages patient charts and completes audits in a timely manner.
· Responsible for the entire hiring process of milieu staff. Works collaboratively with the Executive Director and Human Resources to ensure the program is staffed efficiently and adequately.
· Trains all new milieu staff within their scope and coordinates training with clinical team members, as appropriate.
· Supports in facilitating 90-day, annual performance reviews, and growth plans for milieu staff.
· Manages milieu employees’ schedules to ensure that all shifts are covered, and staff are not incurring overtime hours.
· Oversees timekeeping system to ensure that all timecards are submitted to payroll in a timely manner and reports any error or corrections to payroll as soon as possible.
· Possesses a complete and working knowledge of milieu staff job description to be able to support and supervise milieu staff.
· Responsible for covering milieu shifts, when needed.
· Functions as the Infection Control Officer and ensure staff adherence to Infection Control Protocols.
· Must be proficient in all company, Joint Commission, and HIPAA policies and procedures.
· Co-facilitates monthly employee trainings.
· Required to sit at a meal and/or snack a minimum of once per week.
· Maintains inventory of household and office supplies and assures the facility is appropriately stocked.
· Maintains awareness of the budget and ensures program is staying within the OpEx budgets.
· Responsible for the maintenance of the facility and provides weekly feedback to the home office regarding any environment of care issues.
· Responsible for the maintenance of the facility vehicle.
· Performs/assigns emergency drills and assures the appropriate documentation is completed and submitted.
· Coordinates and communicates weekly community outing for approved patients.
· Participates in a weekly on call rotation alternating with team members.
● Bachelor’s degree or three years of experience working within the mental health field, required
● One year of management experience, preferred
● Obtain CPI certification within 90 days of hire
● Obtain CPR, AED, and First Aid certification within 90 days of hire.
● Obtain ServSafe certification within 90 day of hire.
● Must possess a current driver’s license and be in good standing
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information about our company benefits, please visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/