Giant Tiger Wholesale is looking to hire a permanent Overnight Shift Warehouse Associate for our brand-new, fully automated 660,000 square foot distribution centre in Johnstown, ON! GTW can offer paid material handling equipment training on brand-new Raymond equipment, full medical/dental benefits, a store discount and 24/7 onsite gym access.
We are looking for individuals who are searching for long-term career options where job advancement is encouraged! If that is you, you can look forward to a career with milestone rate increases, job growth, profit sharing and paid benefits at two years of service with GTW.
Want to learn more about what a career looks like at Giant Tiger? Check out this video:
Overnight Warehouse Associate Job Highlights:
- Pick store orders focusing on accuracy;
- Pile various size boxes onto skids, ensuring neat, safe, and secure piles;
- Lift boxes with a weight range of 1 – 50 pounds;
- Operate an electric pallet truck capable of pulling 2 skids at a time. Identify picked skids with outbound license plate numbers (OLPNs) provided with the order
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety and comply with Ontario Safety and Health Act (OSHA) and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) standards;
- Various warehouse duties, as prescribed by the supervisor.
Overnight Warehouse Associate Job Requirements:
- Completion of High School;
- Experience as an Order Picker or a similar position;
- Must be capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time;
- Must be able to lift heavy items for extended periods of time;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Voice picking or Manhattan Warehouse Management System experience is an asset.
Overnight Warehouse Associate Job Schedule:
Sunday to Thursday: 10:00 pm to 6:30 am
- This schedule receives an overnight premium of $2.00 per hour!
To apply for this job please visit gianttiger.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.