Page Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a busy law firm based in Leeds city centre.
The firm works with insurance companies, corporate and public sector clients. The firm has a reputation for responding to client needs, utilising the experience of its staff, emphasising the highest quality and focusing on managing costs in all cases.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join the business. They are looking for someone who has experience in handling casualty claims and be willing to learn about Aviation claims and litigation as part of this specialist team.
The Aviation team in Leeds handles claims for Insurer and Corporate clients, both pre and post-litigation, including personal injury. This is a fabulous opportunity to work closely with Insurers, their Insureds and Corporate Clients providing not only technical advice but also looking further into risk management for the client, providing an outstanding service.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of handling casualty claims and have demonstrable experience of managing their own caseload. If you thrive on being busy and can adapt well to new challenges, then they will give you all the training and support you will need to help you succeed in this highly rewarding role, specialising in the Aviation sector.
- A Law degree or law qualification is ideal
- Experience with handling casualty claims is ideal
- Exhibit good organisational skills to ensure that the tasks are effectively scheduled within the working time available and that urgent work is completed and returned within the specified timescales
- Manage your own workload under supervision
- Work both independently and within a team on larger cases
- Be commercially aware and highly client-focused
- Show excellent communication skills
- Be self-confident and ability demonstrate initiative
- Evidence of an enthusiastic, energetic and positive can-do attitude
- Carry out legal research and to report findings clearly and concisely
- Fast track start date
- Competitive salary
- Leeds city centre location
- Hybrid home and office working
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.