Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
The Partner Management Specialist will be a part of the Global Talent Acquisition Team and will be accountable for finding and managing long and short-term staffing solutions for the open technical roles.
The focus will be mainly on cooperation with new/existing Partners and Staffing/Recruitment Agencies and managing strategic sourcing efforts, including vendor performance to ensure the business needs are met.
- Work in partnership with Resource Manager, Finance, and Service Delivery to develop and maintain productive relationships with new and existing service providers.
- Develop end-to-end processes for cooperation with service providers (acceptable terms of business, contracts, onboarding, effectiveness, etc.).
- Coordinate our supplier panel and look for new strategic partnerships if there is a business need.
- Coordinate the billing process between the service provider and the Finance team.
- Coordinate all the incoming applications from the service providers through the ATS system (Smart Recruiters).
- Schedule interviews with potential technical resources through the ATS system (Smart Recruiters).
- Support candidate screening and hiring processes.
- Provide feedback to all the parties involved in the selection process.
- Support the team with various activities.
- You have a degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field.
- Practical experience in Staffing/Recruitment Coordination/HR administration in an international company.
- Background in contract management, understanding legal regulations and requirements.
- Competency with various HR tools, such as ATS & CRM.
- Ability to work with confidential information and great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both, verbal and written).
Enjoy While Working With Us:
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra-flexible working culture
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap
- Multiple learning opportunities and professional certification programs
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment)
- Gifted Birthday Leave
- Rewarding Compensation Package
Dare to be different!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.