Website First Care Clinics
First Care provides walk-in, urgent, and occupational medicine services to communities in Kentucky and Indiana. We treat a wide range of illnesses, injuries, and common conditions, as well as offer wellness, screening, and diagnostic services.
We are relentless about transforming the delivery of healthcare through outstanding customer service, convenience, and affordability.
We are devoted to doing the right thing; we go to great lengths to ensure superior clinical quality and build trusting relationships between our employees, our patients, and our partners.
Our Employment Philosophy:
First Care is dedicated to providing our employees with a positive and productive work environment. Above all, employees will be given the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every First Care patient.
The Patient Services Specialist is responsible for providing outstanding customer service as they are the first and last encounter the patient has with First Care.
- Come to work each day relentless about transforming the delivery of healthcare through outstanding customer service, convenience, and affordability
- Greet and discharge patients with a friendly attitude
- Complete the full registration process with the patient
- Accurately enter demographic information, verify insurance and collect co-payments
- Handle incoming mail and faxes, and route to the appropriate individual or department
- Address any general patient concerns and questions
- Assist with making patient referrals and calling in prescriptions
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Degree in business, healthcare or related field preferred
- At least 1-year experience in a healthcare front desk role required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to enter data quickly and accurately
- Ability to work as part of the team
- A passion for helping people
To apply for this job please visit secure2.entertimeonline.com.