Our established client in Edmonton is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their hard-working team for a contract role.
As the Payroll Administrator your day to day responsibilities of this contract role may include, but not be limited to:
- Processing a full cycle biweekly payroll
- Identifying and resolving errors
- Posting and reconciling entries
- Preparing various reports
- Managing expense reports
- Performing benefit administration
- Assisting in new hire and termination requests
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Make an impact as a Payroll Administrator with our client. The successful Payroll Administrator will possess the following:
- Previous experience in a Payroll Administrator or similar role
- Pursuing a PCP designation
- Knowledgeable in Ceridian Dayforce
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Solid understanding of current employment legislations
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available to start immediately
To be considered for this contract role, click the “Apply Now!” link or by using the Robert Half mobile app. Download it on the App Store or get it on Google Play today! For assistance with applying, please call Robert Half at (780) 423-1466. Please reference 05110-0011907527 in all correspondence regarding this opportunity.
Robert Half would like to thank all applicants for their expressed interest however, only those candidates identified for interview will be contacted.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies.
We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training.
Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Job Reference : 05110-0011907527
Specialization : Contract / Temporary Finance & Accounting
Call us at our branch office at 780.423.1466
To apply for this job please visit www.roberthalf.ca.