Website PUBLICIS GROUPE
We are an award-winning global creative organization and our public relations firm focused on building influence to deliver meaningful impact on business and the world.
We are strategists, storytellers and creators.
We are a global collective of modern communicators who are building the brands and leaders of tomorrow. Our business is making our clients – of all shapes and sizes – more influential. And our passion is shaping and evolving – with every step we take – the public relations industry and what we can accomplish.
The Paid Search Specialist is responsible for the strategy and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on gross profit growth.
Key Responsibilities include exploring opportunities and facilitating campaigns through all available search platforms (e.g. Google ads, Microsoft, Apple search ads, SA360) with particular emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the Client Services team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
• Mastering internal tools, required to deliver efficient and profitable digital marketing campaigns (predominantly through Paid Search).
• Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, creating structures & potential marketing channels, analyzing competitors, and testing.
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly optimization based on PM requirements
• Analyzing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
• Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
• Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations to PM brand standards.
• Demonstrates measurable success through the achievement of set KPIs. E.g. account turnover and profitability, campaign management, report generation/analysis and overall service.
• Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
• Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
• Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
• Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
• Is a confident and articulate presenter.
• Possesses the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
• Possesses strong software skills that support the delivery of high quality client facing documents.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.
I want to do job with you very will