Are you an experienced data-driven courier/rider acquisition marketer with strong analytical skills? Do you have a passion for being one of the first people to build and scale our courier marketing for both mobile and web within the fastest-growing food delivery service in the world? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Regardless of how fast we are growing, we strive for the best-in-the-world in everything we do. That’s everything from product development to local country operations to developing engaging marketing campaigns for each of our 20+ markets. And now we are searching for the next performance marketing expert to join our new Ops Marketing team where your primary goal will be to take our courier acquisition strategies to a whole new level.
At Wolt, online marketing for courier partner acquisition is handled by the operations marketing team, which is a part of the wider performance marketing function. Team is also responsible for b2b lead generation for our merchant teams and Wolt at Work, which is our corporate service. We collaborate closely with country operations teams in 23 countries to ensure the right amount of courier partner applications in each of the cities we operate in.
The performance marketing manager will be responsible for the overall lead generation and acquisition process of couriers/riders across 23 markets. The role will own the acquisition funnel of courier’s online marketing, execute hand-on campaigns across different channels and create streamlined processes that can scale.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and optimise courier acquisition campaigns on both Web & Mobile across multiple ad networks such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Snapchat, and programmatic etc.
- Optimize budgets, creatives and audiences between ad networks to reach the best possible efficiency and desired volumes of applications and new courier partners.
- Keeping track of local market conditions and supply & demand and adjusting marketing efforts accordingly.
- Work closely with other members of the performance marketing function and local operations and sales teams across all Wolt regions.
- Manage stakeholder interests and keep them informed about marketing performance and new initiatives.
- Identify new ways and channels for attracting courier partners.
- Look for ways to scale b2b lead generation efficiently while collaborating with various sales teams in multiple countries.
Skills & Experience required
- Proven track record of growth management experiences and high volume independent contractor acquisition experiences.
- Extensive hands-on experience with managing campaigns either on paid social, Google Ads or programmatic, & scaling your own budgets.
- Solid experience working with either web or mobile tracking and analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, Appsflyers/Adjust/Singular, Google tag Manager, Google data studio etc.
- A passionate and organized self-starter as well as detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Intermediate to advanced analytical knowledge. You are more than comfortable with Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets (e.g vlookup, pivot etc.)
- Professional level English communication – any other language is a plus.
- Experiences from platform economy/tech/app/B2B marketing, or hiring/business services industry is a plus
- Experience on website landing page A/B testing is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan. In addition, we are also offering relocation to our HQ in Helsinki for this role 🙂
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Marko Pavicevic, Talent Acquisition Partner – email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!
Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to your home or office. Wolt works together with over 30,000 restaurant and retail partners as well as with over 60,000 courier partners across 23 countries and 180+ cities.
Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €707M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, Tiger Global, DST, Prosus, KKR, Coatue, 83North, Goldman Sachs, Highland Europe and EQT Ventures & EQT Growth, among others. We’ve also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors’ Choice, Wired named the company one of the “Hottest Startups in Europe,” Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact on packaging and sustainability in the food delivery industry, then Wolt just might be for you.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.