The role of the Product Input Specialist is to receive, check and enter customer product information into the Nielsen Brandbank Workflow. Working closely with the Operations and Commercial teams, you will need to ensure all Nielsen Brandbank processes are followed to the expected standards. The role requires excellent organisational and time management skills in order to keep the operation running as efficiently as possible.
- Product Receipt – receiving and recording customer samples, performing required currency and quality checks
- Product Preparation – preparing and batching products for physical processing depending on the service and tasks required
- System Entry – accurate entering of product information into the workflow, prioritizing according to due date and service level
- Asset attachment – attaching digitally supplied assets to product orders.
- Managing and ordering physical storage to ensure efficiency – for goods in, goods out, customer storage and disposal
- Weighing and Measuring – weighing and measuring products according to worldwide and industry standard guidelines
- Product Disposal – removing completed products from storage in line with service standards
- Customer Returns – packaging and dispatching products to nominated contacts
- Query resolution – maintaining communication with other departments to resolve any issues or queries quickly and efficiently
- Process development – identify, escalate and resolve issues with systems and processes as needed
- Be responsible for the maintenance of equipment used throughout the department
- At times be able to convey your knowledge of the process to visiting clients and newcomers to the business
- Must be comfortable with manual handling tasks, physically capable of lifting 20kg products/boxes within health and safety guidelines.
- Adheres to Nielsen health and safety, integrity and ethical standards
- Responsible, positive attitude, shows initiative and copes well under pressure
- Efficiency and speed whilst maintaining high quality of work
- Team player, always willing to offer support and help others
- Demonstrates good time management, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Attention to detail when following operational processes
- Good at learning new systems and processes
- Deliver according to the company’s high quality standards
- Understanding of data confidentiality
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.