Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network, and vertical-specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,400 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 130 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 500 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
Flywire is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help refine and scale our go-to-market and product strategy for our emerging B2B business unit. If you are a hands-on, customer-focused marketer with a growth mindset and B2B experience, then read on!
As the first B2B PMM, you will work closely with and report to the Head of B2B Marketing, while collaborating closely with the entire B2B team, especially the GM & EVP as well as product managers.
You will play a key role in helping the business develop a rich understanding of our market, compelling positioning for Flywire within that market, and strategies for capturing that market via product, partnerships, and sales enablement.
Your core focus areas will include:
Industry & Market Research – You’ll become a subject matter expert, with in-depth knowledge of our B2B offerings, client personas, competitors, and partners through primary and secondary research. You’ll then educate and enable our broader Go To Market team on market requirements, trends, and competitor capabilities.
Positioning & Messaging – You’ll work to refine our product category and Ideal Client Profiles, developing positioning and messaging for key personas and rolling it out to the extended Flywire team in ways that motivate internal and external adoption.
Product Launches – In alignment with the product team, you’ll identify “launch-worthy” product updates and manage launches as the integral liaison between product, marketing, sales, and channel. You will take the lead on the packaging, messaging, collateral, awareness, distribution, and adoption.
Product Resources & Sales Enablement- Beyond product launches, you will create and maintain core sales and customer success materials to reflect the key user insights, competitive intelligence, and messaging you are championing. These materials may include pitch decks, product demos, datasheets, webinars, and flywire.com.
Here’s What We’re Look For:
- You are customer-obsessed. You are driven by figuring out what makes users tick, what their problems are, and how we can help solve them.
- Having B2B tech startup experience is ideal for the stage of our business unit. You love problem solving, you’re comfortable with ambiguity, and you’re motivated by the early-stage scaling challenges and triumphs.
- You consider yourself a Product Marketing generalist. You like to be involved in “soup to nuts” product marketing.
- Strong track record of collaborating closely with Product and Sales teams.
- A strong writer and communicator with a background in hands-on management of content creation (decks, demos, data sheets, emails).
- You have experience managing successful product launches through working with product management, customer success, and sales teams.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys
- by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in
- WFH Stipend & Digital Disconnect Days
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry – this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.