Website ACCESA & RARO
Part of the Ratiodata Group, Accesa is a leading technology company headquartered in Cluj-Napoca, with offices in Oradea and Munich. Over the past 17 years, the company has been establishing itself as an employer of choice for IT professionals who are passionate about problem-solving through technology and want to have a measurable impact through their work.
A trusted partner for major brands in Retail, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, and Automotive, Accesa helps businesses embrace flexibility, adaptability, and evolution within their digital journey, through a large spectrum of tailored IT services, leveraging mainstream, niche, as well as legacy technologies.
Its sister-company RaRo delivers complex digital evolution solutions for highly regulated industries like Insurance and Banking and, together, the two companies cover the complete digital evolution journey of their customers, from hardware to software and managed services solutions.
With more than 700 IT professionals in its 13+ Competence Areas, the two sister-companies join forces to build a distinctive people-first culture that enables their people to thrive, their clients’ business to evolve and end users to succeed.
About the project
Our projects range from developing new functionalities of existing products, to modernization or migration of systems and even full-cycle software development.
We work within an Agile framework, mostly Scrum methodologies or hybrid options.
The default Java stack for our collaboration is comprised of: Java 8, Spring, SpringBoot, Oracle, with some particular libraries included for different purposes. The interfaces connected with other applications and data providers are built as REST-Calls or data deliveries via EAI.
Being in the early stages of collaboration, we’re enjoying a growing team with diverse skills, from Business Analysis and Testing to Project Management and Software Development. In terms of efficiency, our core is focused on strong communication, both within the team and with our peers from customer side. We’re ready to support ramp-ups and deliveries, as well as to facilitate sustainable learning paths for each member. All in all, we strive to enjoy the work we do, both individually and as a team.
We are looking for an enthusiast and experienced Business Analyst or Product Owner who can adjust to different business contexts in order to identify functional and technical solutions for the application’s development.
As a proxy Product Owner, you’ll become one of the most valuable assets of the company by playing the role of a facilitator who bridges the gap between Business and IT on various projects that we develop together with the world’s leading provider of integrated solutions for production in the woodworking industry.
You will play the key role in a project life-cycle by ensuring that the final solution meets the customer’s needs and objectives.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Be the main contact person for the customer and be in direct contact with project stakeholders, PM, Development, and Testing within the software development process
- Outline concepts and prototypes by providing UI mockups and validating them with key stakeholders & the development team
- Elicit and clarify requirements, manage the product backlog and work closely with the Product Owner/Product Manager on the customer side for roadmap and prioritization
- Identify business needs and high-level project scope
- Plan and refine the product backlog with a focus on delivering valuable increments, taking into account all three perspectives – user, business and technical
- Monitor and control project scope/alignment with business goals and roadmap
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as full responsibility for certain features (some of them being shared among several apps).
It’s important to also have a keen eye for design and details, as there is no UX designer working actively on the project and the role is shared among several people.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process.
You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
You will have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s technological ecosystem.
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in the business field, as well as willingness to take the initiative and approach different business scenarios/customer requirements. Along with creative written and oral communication skills, the ability to work in fast-changing environments are essential.
- 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a software development environment
- Familiar agile mindset & way of working and SDLC
- Good understanding of the business context
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Critical thinking and good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Proven client facing experience
- Stakeholder management
- Proactive focus on customer needs & business value
- Ability to manage constant change and uncertainty
- Self-organized, detail-oriented and willingness for continuous self-improvement
- Spoken and written fluency in English mandatory
- Spoken and written fluency in German represents a great advantage
- Team player
At Accesa you can
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs. Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy a holistic benefits program which empowers your:
- Work-Life Balance: home office, flexible schedule, parenting workshops, vacation package
- Physical Well-being: in-house fitness instructor, themed workshops, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Well-being: hobby clubs to support your passions, improve workshops, team building activities, social events
- Emotional Well-being: in-house certified coach, focus and mindfulness apps, emotional intelligence (EQ) workshops, CPI personality assessments
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.