Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
This individual will report to the Head of Service Delivery, APAC.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and deliver large projects and have the ability to manage multiple projects in multiple locations.
- Very good skills in stakeholder management both internal and external. Should have worked in a matrix organization and agile set-up.
- Good knowledge in the project life cycle, governance, reporting, team management.
- Have very good technical and domain knowledge on wealth management, cloud, digital, DevOps, and infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge on code banking deployments, preferably Avaloq (not mandatory)
- Good in people management, KPI set-up and monitoring, issue handling, decision making, leading and taking ownership
- Have work in onshore/offshore model. Strong partner and vendor management ability.
- Manage project financial with a strong focus on delivery time, cost and profitability, while increasing customer satisfaction and facilitating the sales process to drive higher revenues.
- Manage and optimize resource allocation and sales and implementation services operations, leading to higher profitability and increased billable utilization of our resources.
What you need
- Min. Degree qualifications preferably specializing in Business Management or Computer Science/Information Technology disciplines.
- At least 20 years relevant experience within the IT Industry/financial services or in business consulting (with emphasis on large enterprise solutions implementations in the financial services industry)
- Ability to communicate on a broad range of topics, eg: technology architecture and technical solutions.
- Strong stakeholder and client management experience
- Proven leadership management experience
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part-time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender-neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.