We are the Human Experience Company
We know brands will only thrive if they anticipate people’s desires. We create experiences people love and actions brands need. We are stronger because our commitment to human outcomes is proven to drive better business outcomes. When others dehumanize people as mere data points, we will win by knowing and treating them as human beings.
In addition to providing continuing opportunities for career growth we are proud to offer our employees market leading benefit and incentive programs.
You’ll be provided with 3 weeks minimum vacation to start plus additional long weekend Publicis days, holidays closures, your birthday off, free Headspace memberships, wellness and technology credits, and market leading savings and pension plans.
We strive to provide what matters to you personally with the ability to choose and modify programs to suit your lifestyle.
The Programmatic Specialist is a hard-working, analytical and dynamic digital media professional with a client focus in mind. You are part of the next generation of data-driven optimization experts, making a lasting impression as we advance our programmatic activation offering.
As a Programmatic Specialist, you are responsible for the development of strategic programmatic recommendations for your assigned portfolio. Programmatic Specialists will act as a point of contact regarding campaign optimizations, adjustments and progression. You are responsible for ensuring proper execution and service levels are provided with best in class collaboration across multiple teams both internal and external.
- Develop campaign strategy with the internal or external client teams
- Evaluate the best avenues and draw conclusions that are both data and marketing driven from client campaigns on a tactical level
- Provide advanced actionable insights and implement them so see campaign take shape
- Create programmatic campaigns within our demand side platforms
- Monitor campaign performance, optimize and communicate campaign traction to both internal and external clients
- Communicate campaign details and objectives as necessary, including KPI expectations
- Keep up with new and innovative programmatic technology trends; attend partner presentation to further programmatic knowledge.
- College or University degree required
- Experience activating campaigns in Demand Side Platforms 1-2 years preferred.
- Experienced in uploading and troubleshoot creative assets
- Strong communicator/collaborator
- Well organized/diligent/detailed oriented
- Strong numerical and computer expertise
- Inquisitive, asks questions, out of the box thinker
Starcom is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We create and nurture a vibrant work environment that celebrates, values and leverages all aspects of diversity and inclusiveness, attracts world-class talent and serves as the industry benchmark for best practices. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate accommodation for candidates with disabilities or accessibility needs throughout the recruitment process, upon request. Please contact our recruiter for any questions, accommodations or specific requests. We thank all candidates for their interest in Starcom, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.