Concept Information Technology Limited
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator / Project Support Lead who is available at short notice, for a minimum 6-month contract. This role will also provide the opportunity to become a permanent employee in the longer term. This is a significant high-profile role, leading the day-to-day running of key projects for a prestigious organisation.
IR35 Status: Inside
Location: Remote for approx. 6 months
- Leading and overseeing the day-to-day running of multiple smaller projects, providing operational support and management to the internal and external project teams.
- You will be responsible for driving and overseeing the delivery of various work packages to ensure that the objectives are clearly defined and achieved.
- You will work closely with stakeholders at all levels of seniority and any key partners to ensure the agreed outputs are delivered to enable benefits to be realised.
- Provide full project/operational support to all research projects.
- Engage internal stakeholders to promote the project/business area governance; supporting them to drive forwards its research agenda through effective collaboration with its partners.
- Build and apply appropriate project management principles and methodologies to deliver objectives, track and report against milestones.
- Identify, monitor and manage risks and issues developing effective treatments escalating as appropriate.
- Facilitate effective collaboration between Senior team members to ensure effective quality assurance and decision-making for all methods changes.
- Ensuring that all cases are processed efficiently and within the chosen framework.
- Proven commercial experience of providing operational/project support.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, with experience of managing multiple priorities and working under pressure.
- An excellent track record of successful delivery with the resilience to respond quickly and decisively.
- Experience of building and maintaining strong, collaborative and productive relationships to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels and the confidence to challenge when appropriate.
- Knowledge of various project management techniques.
- Knowledge of how strong governance structures can assist delivery.
Please apply online with your CV.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.