Website CORAL FUTURE
Coral Future is on a mission to create simple solutions to the world’s most complex problem – Climate Change. We are quickly becoming a leader in offering innovative sustainability services to our clients globally.
Our creative solutions have earned us brand recognition and a reputation for being a breath of fresh air in the industry. We believe that businesses need to be disruptive and creative in order to thrive and employees are our most important clients.
Your time here will be fast and furious and quite the ride but rewards are plenty. We set high standards and are looking for smart people with strong critical thinking skills – people who are honest and confident enough to say “I don’t know, but I will find out!”
We are looking for a Project Manager to implement and manage our rapidly growing portfolio of emission reduction projects globally.
You will be responsible for the full project cycle of each project beginning from the initial due diligence to certification under international carbon and environmental attributes standards. The successful candidate will be based in India.
- Implement and manage emission reduction projects through the entire project validation, registration, verification, and issuance cycle
- Draft technical project documents, feasibility studies, templates, concept notes, monitoring reports as per internal and external requirements in compliance with applicable standards such as VCS, Gold Standard, CDM, GCC, I-RECs and others as applicable
- Conduct baseline and additionality assessment of projects including technical and financial analysis
- Management of relationships with project owners, third-party auditors, standards, and other stakeholders
- Work closely with the business development team in project due diligence, proposal preparation and provide expert advice
- Conduct site visits to projects locations which may be remote and may require difficult travel conditions
- Review technical documents prepared by team members and by third-parties such as auditors, project owners and partners
- Follow internal guidelines, tools and software making sure key information and milestone remains up to date
- Provide necessary training and guidance to team members on technical topics, project management, scheduling, and tools
- Establish vision, strategy, goals, and priorities for Coral Future’s project portfolio and proactively seek new business opportunities
- University degree in Engineering, Science, Economics or a related field or equivalent work experience (Master’s degree is a plus)
- 0-3 years of Project Management or related experience is a plus. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent analytical, research, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to write high quality technical documents in English
- Ability to explain complex topics in simple terms to various stakeholders
- Skilled in managing timelines and targets and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally including to remote project locations
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills to partner effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced international multicultural environment
- Ability to communicate effectively online using channels such as WhatsApp, Zoom, Google Meet, Skype and across multiple time zones
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office and Google Workspaces
- Professional fluency in both verbal and written English
- Entrepreneurial mindset and big picture thinking
- Decision-making ability based on cost-benefit trade-offs
- Experience of working in a similar role at a climate change consulting firm is a big plus
Please include a cover letter describing how you might be a good fit for the position and salary expectations. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Due to a large number of applications, we will be able to contact only the shortlisted candidates.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.