We are an online Human Capital Management technology and services provider, actively digitizing the way companies manage people, from the way they recruit, onboard, work, develop talent, pay, retain, and build a company culture.
Whatever the people management and technology development goals are, we’ll help accomplish them with the right technology and the best support and thought leadership. We are currently operating in Accra – Ghana, and Kigali – Rwanda.
We are looking for a prudent Property Coordinator to be responsible for the direct management oversight of assigned commercial/residential properties. The goal is to maximize asset value, customer satisfaction, and revenue.
- Manage all aspects of assigned properties
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
- Oversee properties’ personnel and assess its performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Update job and market knowledge
- Proven work experience as Property Cordinator or similar role
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In-depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom-line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Valid real estate agent/broker license
- BS degree in related field
Proposed Basic Salary: GHS2000.00 – GHS3000.00
Client Company Size: 10 – 50 Employees
Client Sector of Operations: Real Estate and Hospitality
Notice: At Wekplace we do take our qualifications seriously, hence candidates who do not meet the stated qualifications during our screening process will definitely be rejected.
Always remember Wekplace does not require any payment from job applicants whatsoever during our hiring process. Kindly call/WhatsApp Mary on (+233) 0302959356/0206036373 for follow-ups, inquiries, reports or visit www.wekplace.com to know more about our company.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.