Sutherland is seeking an attentive and analytical person to join us as a Quality Analyst. The Quality Analyst is a front-line position responsible for the evaluation and documentation of customer transactions to ensure accurate and consistent information is provided to customers.
The Quality Specialist’s key focus is to evaluate transactions to ensure all required processes and guidelines are followed to ensure the delivery of the highest levels of customer experience and employee engagement while driving KPI performance at or above all critical goals.
This individual is responsible for completing all assigned transaction evaluations and attending all internal and external calibration sessions as assigned.
Quality Analyst in this role gets to:
Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction.
Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
Keep management updated: Relay important information in the form of timely and accurate reports.
Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations.
Our most successful candidate will have the following:
- Six months of experience in process transformation
- Ability to work in MS Office
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pro-active ability in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team player
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.