Milan Laser Hair Removal
Full Job Description
About Milan Laser Hair Removal
Milan Laser Hair Removal is one of the nation’s premier laser hair removal providers. That’s because we only use top of the line lasers, and all our treatments are performed by licensed medical professionals.
Additionally, we guarantee our clients results for life with our exclusive Unlimited Package™. With 130+ locations throughout 22 states and plans to expand into a national brand, this is a very exciting time to join the Milan family!
With our continued growth and success, we are excited to hire a full-time Receptionist to be a part of our dynamic team in Edina, MN. As the Receptionist, you will greet and welcome potential and existing clients to the store.
Additionally, you will perform other administrative duties to help the Sales Manager manage the day-to-day operations of your store.
Some things our Receptionists love about working at Milan:
- Free Laser Hair Removal
- Bonuses Awarded Every Month
- Strong Company-led Lead Generation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Ensure a positive client experience by exhibiting excellent customer service.
- Field incoming calls to schedule appointments and answer general questions.
- Confirm appointments, communicate with clients and maintain and update client records.
- Assist Sales Manager in outgoing calls to clients for consultation follow-up and notification of promotions and events (no cold calling).
- Support Sales Manager and medical staff with clinic needs such as; treatment room upkeep, event support, and clinic upkeep.
- Process financial transactions.
- Perform daily opening and closing duties.
- Administrative support functions such as filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong teamwork mentality
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Intermediate computer skills
- Ability to work 38-40 hours per week, including rotating Saturdays and evenings
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Be able to lift 20-40 pounds
- $15 an hour + Monthly Bonus
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance within 30 days
- Paid time off starting immediately
- Free laser hair removal for you and your spouse or legal partner
- Closed on 9 Major Holidays
- 401k retirement plan with vested employer match
- Career advancement opportunities
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit milanlaser.clearcompany.com.