Refrigeration / Chiller Engineer – South East
Benefits: Salary £32,000 – £42,000 / door to door pay / phone and laptop, hi spec works van of your choice / Plenty of overtime paid at a premium.
We are National providers of Commercial & Industrial Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Process Engineering Services predominantly working in the food and beverage industries.
You will be responsible for working on Blue Chip client sites within the Food and Beverage Industry on a varied range of equipment as follows:
Air Conditioning – Splits systems including VRV and VRF Predominantly Daikin or Mitsubishi as well as Onsite refrigeration from commercial upright refrigerators or Freezers to large Coldrooms and Freezer rooms / Air Cooled and Water Cooled Chillers ranging from 5Kw to 750kw.
Prior experience of PLC systems and BMS control systems would be an advantage.
Must have experience on the following:
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – Service & Maintenance of all types of refrigeration systems
- Freezer Rooms
- Chillers – Air Cooled & Water Cooled systems 5kW up to 2mW with a working temperature range as low as -10degC
- Ammonia Systems and packaged plant (preferred but not essential)
- Split Type office systems Heating & Cooling/ Multi Systems /VRV
- Process Engineering – Design of Systems, Turnkey Packages, Upgrades and Modifications
- Must be comfortable working to an on call system of every 1 week out of 6.
- Over 2 years prior experience in a similar position in the Air Conditioning / Refrigeration / HVAC Industry is Essential
- NVQ Level 2 in refrigeration/Air Conditioning essential
- F Gas Essential
- Experience of servicing and maintaining air called and water cooled chillers
- Ammonia/ Hydro carbon certificate is an advantage
Hours of work:
08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday with overtime paid at Time & Half after standard weekly hours / Double time Sundays & Bank Holidays. On call bonus of £100 per week on call.
- £32,000 – £42,000 Salary
- 40 hour week
- Door to door pay
- PDA through phone and laptop
- Hi spec van of choice
- Specialist tools provided
- Training and development opportunities
- Plenty of overtime available paid at a premium
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.