ABOUT THIS JOB
Flexibility. Fun. Freedom to grow. It’s all happening at Nielsen, where analysts are working hard to drive decisions for top companies. This is an exciting opportunity to work in the Report Center, European Report Liaison team located in Poland, Warsaw.
You can capture client reporting needs, provide recommendations, and secure scopes for client front-end solutions based on the in-market databases. 90% of your work will be a technical back-office and 10% will be client-facing.
- Responsible for report maintenance and delivery – this includes responsibility for some amount of existing reports, report development, as well as new requests; these include reporting, business application and data content for use with local data
- Translate client needs into a business scope (client understandable) and into a Functional Specification document that report developers, deployment teams and technical leads use to set up front end solutions
- Provide cost and time-to-market from needs evaluation to the commercial team as basis for negotiation
- Speak to different audiences both internally and externally to ensure a common understanding of needs and a smooth service delivery).
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Are you looking for a role, where you can focus on numbers, analyze data, create reports but also work with people and support clients? Do you have a technical attitude? Are you an Excel master experienced in VBA? Do you have experience with large databases? Yes? This is the role for you!
- Strong business analysis/reporting skills (market research, industry knowledge), logical approach
- Experience in working with Excel (VBA), large databases, and sources
- Very good written and verbal communication in English (B2+/C1)
- Strong technical background (including working with different Windows operating systems)
- A self-motivated individual was able to constructively and proactively communicate and work with a large range of audiences (internal, client, offshore…) to propose and deliver the best solution for the client, resolve problems and ensure clarity and quality.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with huge projects under time pressure, as you are flexible, precise, and stress-proof.
Nielsen is a global performance management company. The Nielsen Connect business offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement. Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurements as well as for analytics that help improve performance. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression
Nielsen operates in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com.
- Work in a mixed system: part of the week you work from home (home office), part from the office. Therefore we provide all the necessary equipment to perform your duties from home.
- Working in an international organization, once you become a specialist in your field, you can count on numerous programs offering development or relocation to other departments or countries. Your development is important to us!
- We offer medical insurance and you can expect a friendly working environment
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow.
Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.