As a Retail Cashier, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers’ evolving expectations by providing “best in class” customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience.
Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the widest range of quality housewares, home furnishings and much more! We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training, and the potential for advancement.
- Engage customers in a courteous, helpful and respectful manner, promptly and politely responds to customer inquiries and customer requests for support
- Process customer transactions through the register and customer service desk
- Collect and process payment from customer and enter into register (includes applying coupons, providing change and receipts)
- Package customer purchases for removal from the store (includes wrapping and bagging)
- Ensure all items intended for purchase are identified and properly scanned.
- Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services (i.e. special sale items, credit card applications)
- Return misplaced product, customer returns and other product gathered in the front-end to the correct location in the store
- Execute price changes and sign changes as needed
- Perform additional duties as required, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, price changes and cart retrieval.
- High School or equivalent desired
- 0 – 1 years of retail experience desired
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks and priorities when necessary, to meet business needs
To apply for this job please visit bbby.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.