Power your potential by joining the largest solar, storage and energy services company in the US. Our client is already a leader in the industry, and is looking for motivated and enthusiastic sales associates. Position yourself for a high growth, high impact career in one of the fastest-growing industries on the planet. The time for solar is now.
- Competitive compensation includes base + commission
- Average annual earnings of $40,000 – $80,000 (Uncapped Potential)
- Earn while you learn! New hire bonus up to $500.
What what else is part of the package?
- Full benefits package including health, vision, dental insurance, 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Program, and many other benefits
- Sales commissions paid biweekly for new solar appointments and contracts
- PPE (personal protection equipment) and safety processes that keep our employees safe and healthy.
- Competitive hourly base pay and lucrative performance incentives through our client’s Nike/Lululemon Sponsored incentive program, The League. You’ll earn Nike/Lululemon swag, prizes and amazing trips through the program as well as progress in your career.
- Access to continuing education, training and experience opportunities through TalentBoost’s partnerships with Edx, Udemy and Access Perks
- Represent our client as the face of their brand in assigned partner stores
- Build rapport with potential customers to win appointments
- Qualify prospective customers for solar and storage solutions
- Schedule appointments with Field Sales Consultants
- Meet or exceed team and individual pre and post-sales goals
Success in this role requires strong communication skills, resilience, self-motivation, and passion for our mission. Additionally, you will need to be comfortable and adaptable to working semi autonomously in various retail locations.
- Availability to work a retail optimized schedule including weekends, evenings and some holiday shifts. This schedule is optimized for your sales success
- Access to reliable transportation to support a multi-store territory zone within 15-30 mile radius.
- At least two years of 2 years of relevant work experience
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
This position’s essential function is to represent our client in a retail environment. Up to 10% of weekly hours may be approved for “non-store” activity such as; engaging with our customers via phone, attending training, or participating in team activities.
During the retail shifts, the work involves constant standing and walking for the entire shift in a retail warehouse environment with the exception of meal, break and rest periods. Depending on your scheduled work locations, this position will either be standing in one location for the entire shift or walking and standing for the entire shift. Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds, reaching, stooping and kneeling are also required.
Empowering Diversity and Equal Opportunity
We believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethn
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.