Website AIR CHARTER SERVICE
Are you looking for a role where you can speak to some of the biggest names in the music, sports, and entertainment industry? What about a job that will give you the chance to grab your passport and jump on some of the world’s largest aircraft when we can travel freely again?
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can network with clients, influence, present, innovate, and exceed expectations? Then Air Charter Service is your next career move! We are searching for a passionate Commercial Jet Broker to join ACS!
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 27 offices on six continents. We are not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
We are a charter provider that goes the extra mile to ensure each and every one of our customer’s experiences service beyond expectation. Whether you are talking to one of our brokers in New York, Mumbai or Beijing, you’ll find the exemplary service never ends.
Whether it is a time-critical mission, a difficult-to-reach location underserviced by scheduled airlines, or a large group traveling with a lot of equipment: we can integrate into the logistical demands of any project to keep a range of industries moving.
We often work with various music tours, television show production crews, sports teams around the world, corporate-sponsored vacations, and we have helped to provide relief aid after several natural disasters. Anytime there is a large group that needs to get to a destination, ACS is there to help!
LIFE AS AN ACS BROKER
- Building your list of potential clients by researching internal and external databases, websites, and social media
- Pro-actively targeting your list through outbound sales calls, emails, and visits (both face-to-face and virtual) and converting them from potential clients into ACS clients
- Keeping up to date with market trends; controlling costs and thinking in terms of profit, loss and added value
- Making formal presentations to key corporate decision-makers
- Building strong working relationships with Commercial Jet operators to ensure the widest range of aircraft available
- Building a wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organization
- Understanding in detail client charter requirements e.g. aircraft, catering and check-in requirements, managing end to end process to ensure client expectations are exceeded
- Managing charter bookings from inquiry to completion
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
- Making prompt, clear decisions that may involve tough choices or considered risks
- Travelling on flights as required
- Desire to immerse self into role and commit to the demands of the role
- Ability to work independently but enjoys working with people inside and outside of ACS
- Enjoys working to goals and objectives in a competitive environment
- Able to take a commercial outlook on all flights to ensure a win-win for ACS
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport with the ability to gain visas to travel within Middle East and Europe
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive salary and generous commission
- Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service.
- Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
- Opportunity for global travel
- Award-winning in house training and mentoring
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.