Website JOHNON TECHNOLOGY SERVICES, INC.
Over a decade of ERP Expertise
Headquartered in Dover, New Jersey, Johnson Technology Systems, Inc. (JTSi) is the leader in delivering and sustaining cost-effective Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions for public and private sector organizations. No government contractor has a long track record working side by side with the Department of Defence (DoD) to translate ERP into real-world cost savings, business intelligence, accountability and agility.
As an SAP PartnerEdge company, JTSi is a strong and stable partner with the resources to ramp up quickly to address IT, engineering services and sciences support challenges of any scale at the Federal, state or local level anywhere in the United States or worldwide.
JTSi delivers a different “brand” of ERP. Since our founding, we’ve retired hundreds of legacy systems and developed leading-edge applications and dashboards that give our military customers answers in minutes rather than weeks. Along the way, we’ve proven that our experience with SAP tools, our customer’s IT infrastructure and our deep functional expertise in DoD supply chain management, accounting, HR, and many other areas means that ERP can be deployed smoothly and show results quickly.
With JTSi, customers own their success. We have such a proven track record delivering a full range of ERP, IT and technical staffing solutions because we understand the needs of DoD customers and how government works. We also have a “taxpayer mentality” for delivering the right solutions at affordable prices. That’s why our people are more partners and mentors than simply consultants and contractors. In fact, our commitment to sharing knowledge played a major role in the building of the US Army Shared Services Center..
“WE DO WHAT WE SAY”
JTSi is a small federal government consulting firm, providing technical services to the Federal Government, i.e., DoD, DHS and various Civilian Agencies. As a small business, we are proud to have earned the reputation of honesty, integrity and the ability to build professional long-term relationships with our employees and clients. Please visit our website at www.JTSUSA.com to learn more about who we are and what we do.
TITLE: SYSTEM ANALYST
LOCATION: Washington, D.C., when COVID19 travel is opened.
New Task Order, Long Term Work, JTSi is the Prime!
· Solution design and architecture, analysis and requirement definition to fully understand business and stakeholder requirements and develop innovative solutions.
· Data analysis, data definitions and database design.
· Mapping requirements to proposed solutions.
· Developing detailed functional requirements documents, functional design specifications, user stories, test scenarios and test cases.
· Adheres to Enterprise Life Cycle (ELC) and project documentation and development standards; develops documentation in support of ELC requirements and project needs.
· Design complex solutions including the implementation of business rules, mobile, online and handheld applications, ERP solutions and integration between multiple systems.
· Ensure requirements are met for stakeholders across the organization as well as external to the organization.
· Plan and manage deployments with detailed deployment steps.
· Implement functional technology solutions and Agile design and development.
· Ensure compliance with all agency policy, plans and procedures.
· Provide design and development of test scripts, test cases and requirements traceability got point-of-sale system to include bi-directional interfaces.
· Willingness to be hands-on to test, document results, enter tickets in JIRA, and track resolution to completion.
· Coordinate testing activities with other workstreams to include, but are not limited to training, communications, help-desk, change management and development and design.
· Be the subject matter expert of the point-of sale system and support the implementation of the system as well as end user’s questions prior to, during and immediately following implementation.
· Participate in program meetings, technical meetings, collaboration sessions as requested by leadership.
· Utilize integration to develop complex solutions including but not limited to security, combining data from multiple sources, data analytics.
· Minimum 7 years recent experience with above duties, including the following;
· PMP Certification.
· Required to be available to work on-site at Washington, D.C. with travel to Indianapolis, In.
· MUST Be US Citizen for 3 years for Government Clearance.
· Education – MUST have a BS or BA degree in STEM or related fields.
To learn more about other opportunities or To Apply, please visit www.JTSUSA.com/Careers.
#Job #Career #Opportunity #Profession #Employment #Occupation #RedyToWork
JTSI is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.