Scalable Capital was built in the cloud from day one. Our services currently run on various AWS services like ECS, Fargate and Lambda and utilize a multi-account strategy.
We embrace a DevOps culture where the development teams manage their own CI/CD pipelines and cloud infrastructure for their services themselves.
Our Site Reliability Engineering Team focuses on a reusable and modular infrastructure to enable the development teams to deploy and operate services in the cloud productively and securely.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will
- Continuously improve our cloud setup. This includes recurring analysis of our AWS infrastructure as well as migrations between services
- Research and integration of tooling to improve our processes
- Mentoring and enabling our teams to further foster our DevOps culture
- Be responsible for improving infrastructure and deployment automation using tools like Terraform, Jenkins, GitHub Actions
- Support our business and software development teams to monitor and operate our AWS cloud platform including logs, metrics, tracing, and security
As a DevOps Engineer, you have
- Experience with at least one public cloud provider and infrastructure as code
- Working knowledge in at least one general-purpose programming language
- A degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences) or work experience in a role that typically requires a university degree
- A passion for automating and improving processes
- Full professional proficiency in either English or German and the ability to communicate concisely in an international English-speaking environment
- Previous experience in networking, audit logging, and access tracing is an advantage
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and ever-growing team that loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich or Prenzlauer Berg, one of the hippest neighbourhoods of Berlin or choose to work remote
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and spending your individual Education Budget
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Say goodbye to order commissions and say hello to your complimentary subscription of Scalable Capital’s PRIME Broker
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Learn and Experience German culture first hand by joining our free German language classes
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.