About the job
NielsenIQ Customer Success is a modern service team transforming the way we serve our clients with new and updated tools to help our teams get the job done quickly and easily.
We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between Nielsen and clients.
Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and service. To run independently the set-up & the execution of projects by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales, writing client reports, and constructing presentations.
- Summarize data in tables, charts, and graphs
- Analyze and interpret sales data and consumer data + One NielsenIQ portfolio data
- Deliver final reports and presentations (category overview as well as issue-based) building a story and final recommendations
- Review data for errors and inconsistencies
- Use internal tools and data sources
- Follow and fully owns Center of Excellence (COE) ways of the working process, manages Clients’/Client Business Partners’ (CBPs’) expectations
- Interacts with client staff on routine issues
- Lead client meetings and presentations over the phone and in-person
- Independently discusses analysis design to best answer client questions with CBP/client
- Discuss design and calculate the Quantified Business Opportunity
- Drive time/cost-effectiveness on the project
- Run meta-analysis/cross COE projects to increase the team’s expertise and visibility
- Mentor junior team members as well as provide guidance to peers
- Support meeting the COE objectives as a whole
- Inspire peers and co-workers
- Identify sales opportunities at client and pass to CBP
Curiosity will bring you to understand where the market is moving and to provide business solutions based on the client’s needs.
Your chance to deliver high-quality client services at all the time is here, working together with our client business partners, while your communication skills will help you to adapt to the multi-diverse working culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable Universities, min GPA 3.25
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the marketing research industry
- Strong business and financial acumen (including business environment and client) with excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of growth and brand strategy
- Strong communication skills & presentation skills, able to interpret numbers or data by storytelling techniques
- Ability to work independently and comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment
- Strong Organizational & interpersonal skills
- Good client service skills and able to communicate and write effectively in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Tools
- Retail data experience is a plus
- Basic knowledge in statistics would be an added advantage
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.