Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable.
Today, Scalable Capital is Europe’s largest digital asset manager with assets valued over 4 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision-makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital asset management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our Expert Team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in redefining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first-class investment services available to everyone.
Work with our team onsite or remote from anywhere in Germany.
- Work alongside a highly motivated team of software engineers and academics implementing change in the financial industry.
- Design and implement user interfaces that open complex matters like investing to users.
- Write clean, testable and well-documented code and treat security as a first-class citizen.
- Own the full app lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences, …) or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of experience in complex software projects with end-to-end ownership.
- Strong analytical thinking, both in the technical and in the product domain.
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience – engineering, product, or other stakeholders.
- An interest in other technology stacks.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of other European languages and about our target markets (advantageous, but not required).
- Mentoring juniors and leading conversations with other developers.
- Collaborate in making architecture decisions together.
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and ever-growing team that loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich or Prenzlauer Berg, one of the hippest neighbourhoods of Berlin or choose to work remote
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and spending your individual Education Budget
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Say goodbye to order commissions and say hello to your complimentary subscription of Scalable Capital’s PRIME Broker
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Learn and Experience German culture first hand by joining our free German language classes
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.