MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents.
Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people. MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software.
A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
- Provide complex and challenging support for MicroStrategy’s Business Intelligence product suite and its underlying technologies.
- Develop strong relationships with MicroStrategy customers and partners through daily interactions during customer project development and production system maintenance.
- Find creative and sophisticated solutions to problems reported while using MicroStrategy’s product suite through analytical talent and strong troubleshooting abilities.
- Work in a strong team environment to provide unparalleled support to customers in a wide variety of industries.
- Prioritize and communicate product defects and enhancements to development teams.
- Maintaining high quality documentation for all related tasks.
- Contribute to the growth of the MicroStrategy Community by creating customer-facing documentation of all technical solutions and product documentation addendums
- Enhance personal and professional growth by participating in Internal Training Programs
Required Experience and Skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field (Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.).
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Well organized with effective time management skills.
- Team player- always willing to give support to others and ask for help if needed.
- Excellent communication skills
- AWS, Azure, Linux experience will be a strong plus.
- Java, Visual Basic, HTML, XML/XSL, ASP, SQL technologies are a plus.
- Database (SQL, RDBMS) knowledge is a plus.
- Practical experience managing critical customer issues is a plus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.