Dynax America Corporation
$14.50 an hour
Full Job Description
Dynax has exciting opportunities for Shipping & Receiving Clerks.
STARTING PAY: $14.50 (Plus 75 Cents Shift Differential for 2nd/3rd Shifts)
- Group Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Load, unload, move materials using pallet jacks, industrial fork trucks, or by hand.
- Move materials from incoming receipts storage area to correct designated warehouse areas.
- Enter all incoming materials packing slips into specific systems(s) as required.
- Research incoming shipments delivered without purchase order (PO/RAN) numbers, and contact the appropriate people to have purchase order identified for receipt of goods or have the PO/RAN issued properly before the delivery of goods to the department.
- Assist receiving personnel with incoming merchandise paperwork as needed.
- Create internal labels for all incoming shipments that do not have DXA approved labels.
- Verify labels and attach to materials. For non-scanned finished good shipments complete the Lot Number Control Sheet, DXA-10-F040. For scanned items ensure that all scanning is complete prior to shipment.
- Participate in monthly physical inventories.
- Copy and distribute all appropriate packing slip copies to internal personnel.
- Process outgoing shipments and ensure that required processes are completed to properly finalize the shipment in all systems.
- Transmit the Advance Shipping Notices (ASN) to customers in required time.
- Access logistics website and print all invoices for incoming shipments from DNX and DXC/EDS.
- Keep office and files organized.
- Handle hazardous materials, with required training.
- High School Diploma/GED; or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience driving a forklift and processing shipments using a computer is required.
- Must pay close attention to detail, possess basic math and problem solving skills.
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and operating instructions is required.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position including but not limited to extended periods of standing and walking, lifting up to 50 lbs., and the ability to tolerate heat.
- Vision requirements: ability to adjust focus and close vision.
- Overtime as required.
To apply for this job please visit careers.dxa.com.