Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen’s Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.
- To support the Social Media Manager with the implementation of the social media strategy for Worcester Bosch and Bosch Commercial and Industrial.
- The Social Media Advanced Apprentice will assist with ensuring all our social media channels are managed and updated with engaging content.
- Social Media – Assisting with all aspects of Worcester Bosch social media campaigns, from planning, development, and audience insights, to execution, optimisation and evaluation. Liaising with our social media agency on day to day tasks and ensuring they have everything they need to deliver engaging content. Working with agencies and the in-house designer to create on-brand assets. Supporting the Social Media Manager and social media agency with the daily queries that come from our social media channels. Ensuring content plans are well developed and approved in advance, and all aspects of the business are represented across all Social Media channels.
- Digital Marketing – Optimise content, visuals and video content for social media communication.
- Customer Loyalty – Supporting the Customer Loyalty team with regular and on brand social media content for installers and building relationships with installers via CL team for consumer facing content.
- Key contact for Customer Care Team – day to day point of contact for the Customer Care Team for questions and development of processes.
- Community Management – Maintain and manage all communications from our social media channels. Ensuring all queries are answered in a timely and engaging way.
- Scheduling Content – Using social media scheduling tool to plan and execute content
- Reporting – Provide accurate and timely reports to the wider business
Education and Experience
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- An understanding of all social media channels
- A technical understanding of how social media channels work, including targeting audiences
- Strong IT skills across Microsoft Office software.
- A confident communicator with excellent written, spelling and grammar skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects; seeing them through from concept to realisation in a timely fashion. Operates flexibly according to changing business requirements and priorities.
Attention to detail
- Comfortable with detail and ensures work is produced to a high standard, is thorough in planning, monitoring and regularly checking adherence to guidelines.
- A self-motivated team player. Participates fully within the sales and marketing teams and contributes to the wider team effort. Is cooperative and works collaboratively with others across the business to achieve objectives. Good interpersonal skills.
Planning and organisation
- Very good planning and administrative skills. Sets priorities, develop clear goals and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
Problem solving and analysis
- Proactively works to resolve problems independently, but is comfortable seeking help when required. Has the ability to build a wide support network across business.
- Has a “customer first” attitude and is prepared to go the extra mile. Seeks to improve customer experience whilst enhancing brand reputation.
- Is naturally creative with the ability to look at what companies inside and outside our industry are doing and how we can replicate or avoid such ideas ourselves.
Application deadline: 13 August 2021