SCOPE AND GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for the overall repair of all spa departments and ensuring maximum efficiency, safety and uncompromising attention to Guest/Member service.
- Maintain cleanliness and report deficiencies of any equipment.
- Assist in the operation of all spa departments as required.
- Maintain the facility in peak sanitary condition at all times.
- Maintain locker rooms in a tidy manner.
- Check, clean and stock lockers when needed.
- Maintain toiletries in locker room vanities.
- Maintain linen inventory to and from laundry on a scheduled basis.
- Direct Members/Guests to appointments and assist them in every way possible.
- Assist Members/Guests with use of sauna, steam, whirlpool etc.
- Ensure stocking of all spa amenities and toiletries.
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
- Maintain inventory of supplies for the operations of the spa facility.
- Maintain accurate records as required by hotel and government regulations.
- Attend weekly/monthly facility operations departmental communications meeting.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Follow and ensure that all Employees follow all safety procedures and practices.
- Adhere to facility operations departmental emergency procedures/safety manual.
- Ensure all departments adhere to all safety practices of Raffle Spas.
- Ensure operations department maintains a positive relationship with all departments in the spa and hotel.
- Have a complete understanding of and adhere to the spa’s policy relating to safety.
- Well versed in all spa operations (cross-trained).
- Ensure Colleagues adhere to all spa standards as stated in the employee handbook.
- Ensure the facility is in peak condition at all times (operations and cleanliness).
- Ensure Guest/Member satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the spa’s first priority.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1 year experience in spa or hospitality industry.
- Safety oriented First Aid.
- CPR ‑ Basic Rescuer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.