Job Title: Specialist Trainer – Adobe Analytics
Salary: £70, 000
Location: Remote Working
Our client is looking to hire a Specialist Trainer – Adobe Analytics, to join their passionate team of Adobe Analytics trainers, working remotely, with regular business travel (50%).
The Specialist Trainer – Adobe Analytics will be an experienced user of Adobe Analytics or related software, with a passion for sharing their knowledge with others.
Duties of the Specialist Trainer – Adobe Analytics include:
* Deliver training sessions from Adobe’s Analytics & Target course catalogue
* Recording on demand training courses
* Maintain expert product knowledge in Analytics & Target as well as their integrations and use cases across the broader Adobe Experience Cloud
* Showcase domain expertise and practical, real world knowledge in the fields of analytics and personalisation in your classes
* Build excellent customer relationships, developing an understanding of why they want to use the software and how they can use it in accordance with their goals
* Thoroughly understand and work to improve the curriculum
* Encourage customer feedback on your classes and share insights from this with the team to help improve our offering
* Develop sales opportunities and the growth of the business by recommending appropriate learning paths to prospects and existing customers
* Provide an outstanding customer service, exceeding utilisation expectations and achieving high customer satisfaction scores
* Be an active member of our Instructor and Consulting community, contributing to our collective expertise and internal initiatives
Skills required of the Specialist Trainer – Adobe Analytics include:
* Extensive previous experience of Learning Services or Professional Services in an enterprise software company or consultancy
* Significant experience working with Adobe technologies, specifically Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target. If not Adobe, use of other similar enterprise tools in the market is a pre-requisite
* Demonstrable passion for training/sharing knowledge with others
* Outstanding verbal communication skills, with the ability to adapt style to communicate complex tools to a diverse cliental
* Ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily
* Business travel of approximately 50% or more is expected for this position
Please send over your CV to: and we will be in touch to discuss further.